Find Home Care In Southern California
Ever wish there was a tried-and-true way to find home care for your loved ones in Southern California? No, not a never-worry-about-mom-again-gimmick. Not some “quick and easy” residence. We both know that caring for your parents is incredibly difficult. And, we know finding trustworthy help is just as tough.
If you were the type to drop mom off at a nursing home and not give it another thought, you wouldn’t be here. You’re the type of person who wants the absolute best for your parents. Period. What if there was a way to find help for your parents that thousands of Orange County families had already turned to?
Virginia was the full time caregiver for my mother, Ginger for the past 4 years. There are not enough words I can write to express our extreme sincere appreciation for all the continuous loving care Virginia lavished on our mother.
-Carolyn L., Garden Grove, California
4,000 Southern California Families Have More Peace of Mind
It’s true: finding the right caregiver for your loved one is a difficult journey. But, you don’t have to do it without a guide.
Our area managers have helped over 4,000 families right here in Southern California find care at home for their elderly loved ones. Every single day, they meet with people just like you. People who want the absolute best for their parents, period. And, each day they listen to stories about people who have led full, interesting lives, but now need a little help to maintain their independence.
I want to let you know how wonderful Erin and Veronica were with my mother Lois W. They cared for her with compassion and tenderness, never forgetting to involve her what they were doing. They always treated her with respect. We really got to know them over a very short time. They were compassionate and caring for the entire family as well. I only hope when my time comes, I can have the same level of care.
-Candice B., Palm Springs, California
Examples of how we help families in Southern California:
For one family in Laguna Hills, we send a caregiver to check in on Mom a few times a week.
- Our caregiver makes sure her client has taken her medicine
- The caregivers also prepares a wholesome meal that morning
- They also play cards together and talk about the news
In Anaheim, we send a caregiver to live with one of our clients.
- Mom develops deep connection built on trust, because she knows her caregiver is literally always there for her
- They go together to doctors appointments and errands
- Our caregiver helps her client with bathing and dressing, so she doesn’t worry about falling down
Every family is different. In fact, each of our 4,000 clients has had a unique care plan.
How we develop care plans:
- Our area managers meet with every family to learn about their unique needs
- They ask questions about your loved ones likes and preferences
- They seek to understand her unique needs
- Then, the area manager visits with our care management team to discuss the care plan
- They discuss which caregivers would be the best match for your loved one
- Once they find a match, they call you and let you know that they’re ready to start
The best thing is, we have hundreds of caregivers so we are sure to find one with the experience and expertise your loved one needs. Plus, we can start right away.
Fill out the Free Consultation form at the bottom of this page. We look forward to finding out more about how we can help your family.
Alta Home Care is here to help families just like yours
- An Immediate Call to discuss your loved one’s home care needs. All our staff are right here in Orange County including the folks who answer the phones 24 hours a day.
- An In-Person Evaluation from an Alta Home Care Area Manager. Each of our area managers have visited hundreds of Orange County families. Often we can arrange a visit the same day you call.
- A Completely Personalized Plan of Care made especially for your loved one. The plan will include the frequency of care, the objectives for care, and the list of things that are most important to your family.
Then, You’ll Meet Your Caregiver. This is where the peace of mind really starts.
- Every single Alta Home Care Caregiver is an employee of our company.
- That means they’ve been screened, referenced, skills tested, background checked and vetted to make sure they meet our standards.
- It also means you have the peace of mind that can only come from having an employee (not a contractor) caring for your loved one.
And, since we have over 400 caregivers on our staff, it means that we’ll send your loved one a caregiver that is a picture perfect fit for their needs.
The call and in-home consultation with an Alta Home Care Area Manager are 100% free and come with no obligation.
So, fill out the Free Consultation form below and we’ll call you right away. We can’t wait to meet you and your family.
PS: Our clients tell us that they’ve received peace of mind from the very first phone call with an Alta Home Care care manager. You deserve peace of mind too.