Meet The Alta Team
Alta Care Providers
- Carefully screened, selected, and trained.
- Thorough Background Checks & Drug Screening
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in the field prior to hire
- English as well as bi-lingual services available
- Insured, bonded and covered by workers compensation
- Attend orientation and Alta Academy instructed by a registered nurse. Hands on training as well as a refresher course with topics including dementia/Alzheimer’s, diabetes care, etiquette, cooking, etc
Staffing Coordinators & Support Staff
- Office Hours are 7am-7pm, 7-days a week. After hour availability 365 days/year (no answering service, always a live Alta representative!)
- Alta has a team of staffing coordinators who are dedicated to finding the right caregiver for your loved one. We will provide a caregiver that fits the needs and requirements of the client
- Alta uses a telephonic tracking system to ensure accurate billing. Any billing questions can be answered quickly and easily by our Billing Department
Care Management Team
Every family is assigned a personal Care Manager who monitor client’s status, track progress, and ensure quality of care.
- Each Care Manager conducts visits at the home on a regular basis and reports back to the primary contact. They also check in with the family by telephone on a regular basis.
- Care Managers ensure that the assigned caregivers are meeting the goals of the clients care plan.
- Any changes in the schedule, concerns or questions can be answered by the clients care manager.