(If you are a care provider looking for more information for care of your patient, click here.)
Alta Home Care, Inc. takes pride in providing the very best in-home care services for our clients and their families. With over 12 years of industry experience Alta has helped over 5,000 families across Southern California. Here are just some of the ways our caregivers can assist our clients:
- Companionship and socialization
- Monitor diet and meals
- Evening tuck-in
- Assistance with walking and mobility
- Organize mail and coupons
- Entertainment – play games, do puzzles, etc. with clients
Home Helper Services
- Laundry, linen change, light housekeeping (dust, sweep, vacuum, etc.)
- Plan, prepare, and clean-up meals
- Linen change, make the best
- Errands (pick-up prescriptions, dry cleaning, etc.)
- Alzheimer’s specialty care
- Escort to events, outings, or religious services
- Organize and clean closets
Personal Care Services
- Assistance with dressing or personal hygiene
- Bathing (stand-by assistance or hands-on help)
- Toileting and continence care
- Medication reminders
- Range of motion exercises/daily walks
- Transferring from bed to wheelchair/walker
- Incontinent Care
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s experience
- Stroke experience
- Hospice experience
- Hourly & 24-hour live-in care available
- Virtual caregiving technology
- Respite Services: Care for children with developmental disabilities
Who Provides the Actual Care?
Alta Home Care employs only the highest quality caregivers who are personable, caring, attentive and punctual. All caregivers are registered with the State of California, have a clear TB, and have completed a LiveScan background check. All caregiving staff must also complete a comprehensive interview, drug test, initial orientation and training class as well as 5 hours of on-going training each year. All caregivers are employees of Alta Home Care and as such are liability insured and covered by workers compensation.
How Do I Know I Will Like My Caregiver?
Once our Care Manager has met our clients and their family and fully understand the specific needs, we match each client with a specific caregiver based upon personalities and skills. We guarantee each client is compatible with the caregiver and will quickly replace a caregiver at any time, at the request of our client. Alta’s Staffing Team members are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to resolve any problem that might arise.
Why Should I Choose Alta for Home Care?
If you haven’t already, take a minute to learn about the 5 Ways Alta Is Southern California’s Leading Home Care Agency and what makes us different from other providers in the area. With over 10 years’ experience in this area, we are confident that you will find Alta the best choice for yourself or a loved one.
We invite you to get to know us on a personal level and ensure you that you will enjoy becoming a part of the Alta Home Care family!
For more information, please call 800-365-1110